Consoles

I used to own a 3DS, then I lost it somewhere and I can’t find it to this day. I have a PS3, PS4, and PS5, and I used to own a PS2. (I was stacked on Playstations) I remember owning a Xbox, not sure which one though.

I used to own a 3DS, then I lost it somewhere and I can’t find it to this day. I have a PS3, PS4, and PS5, and I used to own a PS2. (I was stacked on Playstations) I remember owning a Xbox, not sure which one though.
I also own a 3DS and still have my original DS Lite, even though it is broken. I used to own all of the Playstation systems except 5, but the PS2 is still my favorite one out of all of them. How are you liking your PS5? I decided not to buy one because all of the games I wanted were getting ported over to the PC, so I just bought a gaming PC.

After the "red ring" era, I never bought another Xbox since I'm not a fan of that system.

I also own a 3DS and still have my original DS Lite, even though it is broken. I used to own all of the Playstation systems except 5, but the PS2 is still my favorite one out of all of them. How are you liking your PS5? I decided not to buy one because all of the games I wanted were getting ported over to the PC, so I just bought a gaming PC.

After the "red ring" era, I never bought another Xbox since I'm not a fan of that system.
We don’t use the Xbox any longer, we threw it out. And the PS5 is pretty good, just that I don’t play on it a lot.

We don’t use the Xbox any longer, we threw it out. And the PS5 is pretty good, just that I don’t play on it a lot.
Good choice, I don't really see myself owning one ever again. I used to use it for Marvel vs. Capcom. For the PS5, I can see that the console doesn't have a lot of games at the moment.

Good choice, I don't really see myself owning one ever again. I used to use it for Marvel vs. Capcom. For the PS5, I can see that the console doesn't have a lot of games at the moment.
I’m pretty sure the controller wasn’t working or something like that. I also have a Switch but I can’t play online because 1. I can’t get my WiFi on the Switch.
2. I don’t have NSO.

I’m pretty sure the controller wasn’t working or something like that. I also have a Switch but I can’t play online because 1. I can’t get my WiFi on the Switch.
2. I don’t have NSO.
Yeah, the controllers can be pretty low quality imo. I'm not a fan of the D-pad either. Also, that really sucks... Why are you unable to use WiFi? Is it a problem with the console?

Yeah, the controllers can be pretty low quality imo. I'm not a fan of the D-pad either. Also, that really sucks... Why are you unable to use WiFi? Is it a problem with the console?
I’m pretty sure it is, because I am entering the right password for it.